– At first you might feel a little lost.
– Should I get a dog? I think I’ll need a dog.
– Un-Pluto yourself child.
– What about the mallards?
– They’re drifting behind someone else’s whiff of bruise.
– And the mouse?
– Down in the break-room taking off his head.
– Something seems to be calling me home.
– It’s your god-given face.
– And sex?
– Forever spinning in a tea-cup and hurling ’round the scary mountain.
– I think I’m going to miss those carousel horses…
– only if you keep pretending you’re the only one that knows their real names.
– And the Ethiopian nuns ice-cream licking?
– Even the gardener couldn’t rake out this poetry.
– It’s raining. Look at that rain.
– Time to hand in your costume child.
– So much has happened here.
– Go home and build a castle for it.
– Man’s rage seems to tumble from stammer to words to a mask
– Forever and ever.
– No fairy dust for it?
– And what about that monk who set himself on fire?
– In celebration of it all.